May 11, 2016
No, we don’t mean that vending machine where you won’t win an iPad. Nor do we mean Vinz Clortho, although allow us to be the first to say that your horns are looking particularly fabulous today.
Allow us to introduce you to your path to becoming the keymaster: the KeyBiner Carabiner Multitool and Key Holder. First of all, it’s a carabiner, so it goes wherever you feel like putting it. Its second main function is as a key retention system, allowing you to store between 1 and 14 keys onboard. But it’s also a bottle opener you always have with you. A set of six wrenches. A flathead screwdriver. And more. You can even choose a version that has a 32G slimline flash drive attached. Clip it and go.
Product Specifications :
- KeyBiner Carabiner Multitool and Key Holder
- Choose Anodized Black, Anodized Red, or Tumbled Aluminum
- Each are available with or without slimline 32G flash drive
- Features include
– Key retention system (with screws and hardware to hold up to 14 keys)
– Bottle opener
– Wrenches – 1/8″, 3/16″, 1/4″, 5/16″, 3/8″, and 10mm
– 1/4″ screw bit driver
– Flathead screwdriver / prybar / file
- Materials: Machined aluminum – color is anodized, not painted, so it won’t come off
- Dimensions: 3 3/4″ x 2 1/8″ x 1/4″ (with no keys)
- Weight: 1 oz. (with no keys)
- Includes carabiner, 32G flash drive (if that’s the model you ordered), a series of washers and screws for attaching your keys, and an easy-to-read diagram for putting it all together
- Made in the U.S.A.
Available now HERE.