May 9, 2016
We want to pretend to be Gundam experts, but unfortunately the myriad Gundam series spans over two decades and has us spinning in confusion during the day while we dream of giant battling robots at night. What we do know is that Gundam is cool and tells the classic tale of giant robotic suits powered by puny humans.
And now original Gundam designer Kunio Okawara has started a new line of Full Metal Ghost figures (or possibly FullMetal Ghost) with Bandai and ThreeZero that combines the magic of giant robots and puny humans. You can get in on the ground floor before there’s all that messy backstory.
Warning: this thing is big. And considering it’s at 1/12 scale, we wouldn’t want to meet the original. Even if it’s on your side, it’s going to leave a mark.
Product Specifications :
- Bandai x ThreeZero Full Metal Ghost – Shadow Blade
- From Bandai and ThreeZero
- Mecha Designer: Kunio Okawara
- Over 100 fully posable action joints
- Functioning hatch – pilot figure sits in cockpit
- Light-up eyes, shoulders, front chest, upper back, and cockpit
- Weapons included:
– Katana with scabbard
– Tanto with scabbard
– Spikes Cases X 2
– Throwing Spikes X 6
– Cyclone Blade Shuriken (foldable spikes) X 2
– Kunai Throwers X 2
- Pilot is also fully articulated and includes interchangeable helmet, head, 2 pairs of hands, and 2 Dual Fighter Blades
- Scale: 1/12
- Materials: ABS, Fabric, LED, Metal, PVC
- Batteries: 12 AG1 button cell batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: 16 1/2″ tall mecha, 6″ tall pilot
- Ages 15+
Available now HERE.