December 26, 2015
We might have a bit of a Boba Fettish
Everybody could use more Boba Fett in their lives, right? Whenever we have friends check in on social media, we get all excited when they say something about “boba,” and then we realize they’re talking about bubble tea. Complete letdown.
For those of you who could also use a whole lot more Boba Fett in your life, here he is. This quarter-scale figure from Hot Toys towers just shy of a foot and a half tall. Modeled on his ROTJ look, the figure features a fabric cape, 7 interchangeable hand parts, and a wicked cool stand that makes it look like he’s standing on one of Jabba’s sail barges. Get him and let him loom menacingly in the background over all your other figures.
- Quarter-scale Boba Fett from ROTJ
- Officially-licensed Star Wars product
- From Hot Toys
- Includes sail barge figure stand
- Over 30 points of articulation
- 1:4 scale
- Helmet with articulated rangefinder
- Fabric cape
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
Pair of fists
Pair of relaxed palms
Pair of palms for holding weapons
Gesturing left palm
- Includes blaster rifle + a damaged blaster rifle
- Dimensions: 17 1/2″ tall
Available now HERE.