November 20, 2015
How many of us have built our own lightsabers? Now, ours might not cut have through our opponents. In fact, we generally had to provide the sound effects ourselves, but we’ve gotten pretty good at mimicking the low hum of a lightsaber while circling our enemy. And frequently ours were made out of wrapping paper tubes. But that’s beside the point. The point is: we totally get where Kylo Ren is coming from. The ability to create your own lightsaber is pretty special.
This necklace celebrates Kylo Ren’s lightsaber in all its crazy cross-guard bladed glory. Wear it around your neck as a shoutout to makers here and in galaxies far, far away.
For our customers with nickel allergies: these are made from 316L grade surgical stainless steel. That means their five main components are iron, chromium, nickel (10-14%), molybdenum, and manganese. This is implant-grade steel.
- Kylo Ren’s Lightsaber Necklace
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- 2″ tall lightsaber pendant
- Shiny red blades with matte black hilt detail
- Also an excellent toothpick in a pinch – not that we tested
- 18″ black box chain with 2″ extender
- Comes in a box suitable for gifting
- Materials: 316L stainless steel
- Dimensions: 1″ wide x 2″ tall on an 18″ chain with 2″ extender
- Weight: 1/4 oz.
Available now HERE.