November 5, 2015
Let this droid help you awaken
He doubles as a projector, a fire extinguisher, a navigator, and a power coupler. We know all the things that R2-D2 does, but we don’t yet know all the things BB-8 has up its… well, up its metaphorical sleeves. Maybe it also doubles as a lamp in a sticky situation. We just don’t know.
But it definitely can double as a lamp for you. This BB-8 Desktop Lamp stands 8 1/2″ tall and casts light on your subject of choice, whether that’s astronavigation or algebra. It has LED light inside the head, which shines downward through a diffuser. A gentle tap on BB-8′s head switches between three different lighting modes: natural white, amber, and warm white. And off. Also a good mode when you need to go to sleep.
Product Specifications :
- Officially-licensed Star Wars: The Force Awakens merchandise
- Three different lighting modes: natural white, amber, and warm white
- Tap BB-8′s head to switch lighting modes (or turn off)
- Touch and hold to dim / undim
- Both the natural white and amber have a dimmer feature
- Natural White
LED Color Temperature: 4000-4500 Kelvin
LED Color Temperature: 1800-2000 Kelvin
- Warm White
LED Color Temperature: 300-3300 Kelvin
- Felt base to prevent surface damage
- Materials: Metal with decals & LEDs
- Dimensions: 8 1/2″ tall x 6″ diameter
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Includes lamp, USB power cable, and 100-240 ~50/60Hx 0.2A AC adapter
Available now HERE.