October 30, 2015
Edgy, quite literally
Before you say that this is a Kingdom Hearts take on Batman, check this out: Tetsuya Nomura told Siliconera that this design was actually completed (for a canceled project) before Kingdom Hearts was even an idea. Which means if anything Kingdom Hearts was influenced by this Batman design. *minds blown*
Meet Tetsuya Nomura’s Batman figure from the Play Arts Kai line. It’s out there. It looks like what you might get if you gave Batman some Keyblade Armor. Usually when you talk about a figure having two sets of hands, you mean that they’re interchangeable. That’s true with these, but ALSO there is a set of additional hands which you can add on to the figure where a bat would have its hands. Creepy. Well, he IS the night.
Product Specifications :
- Tetsuya Nomura’s Batman figure from the Play Arts Kai line
- Officially-licensed Batman merchandise
- Comes with 2 replacement arm parts, 2 replacement “side” arms (which we think are the bat claws), 2 replacement thigh parts, and 6 replacement shin parts
- Features 2 traditional replacement hands
- Includes stand
- Designed by Tetsuya Nomura
- Dimensions: 11″ tall x 9″ wide x 5″ deep
- Weight: 1 1/2 lbs.
- Ages 15+
- WARNING – SMALL PARTS – Not intended for children under 3 years of age.
- CAUTION: Product contains functional sharp edges (or points).
Available now HERE.