October 23, 2015
Powered by droid
R2 units: is there anything those little guys can’t do? While we don’t yet have the technology in this quadrant of the galaxy for fully-automated repair droids like the R2 units from Star Wars, we can get a portion of the R2′s versatility into something small enough to plug into your wall socket.
You see, it makes R2-D2 whistle sadly when he sees a fellow device that’s run out of power. Artoo will whistle sadly no more when you have this Star Wars R2-D2 USB Wall Charger. Measuring 3 1/2″ tall by 2″ wide and extending 1 1/4″ from the wall, R2 plugs into a grounded outlet and provides you 2 USB ports – one 2.1A and one 1.0A. Plus, he lights up when receiving power, so it’s an easy tool to bring with you when you’re testing breakers. Better to be safe than sorry with electronics procured from Jawas.
Product Specifications :
- R2-D2 USB Wall Charger
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60 Hz 150mA
- Output: 4.75-5.25V, 500mA
- USB Ports: 2.1A + 1.0A
- Requires a grounded outlet
- Lights up when receiving power
- Dimensions: 3 1/2″ tall x 2″ wide, extends 1 1/4″ from wall
Available now HERE.