May 29, 2015
Our advice for a trip? Pac light.
Many a Pac-Man (or Ms. Pac-Man) arcade cabinet have lighted our way when we were stuck in dark places. Dark places like arcades. Or 80s pizza parlors. Or the dark place of being a hormonal teenager and thinking nobody understands what you’re going through.
Allow this Pac-Man Ghost Lamp to light your way today. Shaped like the iconic Pac-Man ghost, this 8″ tall lamp has two different modes. The “On” mode makes the light glide through 16 (count ‘em!) different colors, so you no longer have to decide between Inky, Blinky, Pinky, and Clyde – you can have them all and more! The “Party” mode makes the color change sound-activated, and there’s a sensitivity dial so you can tune it to the level of your audio experience. The lamp is powered via micro-USB so you can put it on your desk and let your laptop provide power or plug it into the wall with the included adapter. Basically, we can see no reason you wouldn’t want to wakka wakka wakkaway with this cool product. (We’re sorry.)
Product Specifications :
- Color-changing, sound-reactive Pac-Man ghost lamp
- Officially-licensed Bandai NAMCO Pac-Man merchandise
- Switch Settings: On / Off / Party
- “On” mode cycles through 16 different colors
- “Party” mode enables sound-activated color changes & includes a sensitivity dial
- Rated input 5V DC 500mA
- Dimensions: ~8″ tall x 8″ wide x 2 3/4″ deep
- Includes PAC-MAN Light, 40″ long micro-USB cable, wall adapter, and instructions
Available now HERE.