May 11, 2015
In your cerebral cortex right now, there are billions of neurons working like crazy so you exist. And the neat thing about these neurons is how we’ve hijacked a bunch of them into reading these words. Think of all the areas of your brain we are commandeering right now! Poop. We just made you read the word poop. We might also have caused memories and images of poop to plop through your brain. Whew, such power. To celebrate the power of our headiest of organs, we bring you these awesome Brain Specimen Coasters.
Each set of Brain Specimen Coasters comes with ten glass coasters. Each coaster has four rubber feet (to further protect the surfaces the coasters are protecting in the first place) and a slice of brain printed on it. If you stack your Brain Specimen Coasters in the proper order (which is easy to do, since the coasters are labeled) and look from the proper angle, you’ll see a full brain. Plus, if you use your Brain Specimen Coasters at your next science party, your friends will know how thoughtful you really are. Get it? Brain Specimen Coasters? Thoughtful? Uhhh…. poop.
Product Specifications :
- Brain Specimen Coasters
- Set of 10 glass coasters printed with brain slices
- Stack them up in the proper order (easy, because the coasters are labeled) and you can look down on a full brain
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Materials: glass coasters with rubber feet to protect your surfaces
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Dimensions: 4″ x 4″
Available now HERE.