March 29, 2015
We’re constantly losing our train of thought as another one leaves the station or leaving things all over the place. Once a meeting has cleared the room, it’s not uncommon to see someone’s mug and a half a can of soda sitting around forlornly, waiting to be missed. That’s why anything that makes us more organized is relevant to our interests.
The Keyport Slide 2.0 is the Swiss Arm-key Knife of keychains. Closed, it looks like a matchbox or a box of Tic-Tacs. But inside it stores six different keys and/or tools – of your choice. To get started, we’ve outfitted you with a few of our favorites: a 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive, a Mini-Light, a Pen, a Bottle Opener, and an S-Biner MicroLock to attach loose items such as a remote fob or SecurID. It also comes with an SC1 Keyport Blade Blank (the most common house key). This will leave you at least 1 port free to use on additional Blades and/or inserts (sold separately via Keyport’s store).
- Consolidates all your keys and EDC tools in one compact and lightweight device
- Choose black, ice (clear), or red
- Accommodates standard, high-security, and transponder-chipped keys
- Includes unique serial number and Reward-If-Found program
- One-handed access
- ThinkGeek’s version includes:
32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive
SC1 Keyport Blade Blank (the most common house key)
- Materials: Polycarbonate body with bezel made from Ultem (a high-durability polyetherimide resin)
- Dimensions: 2.9″ x 1.2″ x 0.6″ Weight: .9 oz w/o blades, 2.3 oz. w/blades
- Tip: Put the flash drive on one of the outside ports facing inwards for optimal accessibility
- Visit Keyport’s store for lots of customization options and additional blades
- Made in the U.S.A.
Available now HERE.