October 21, 2014
The type of turntable a hepcat would use.
First, there were cylinders of wax. And then we cleaned out our ears and started listening to music on discs. No, not compact discs yet, but records. Now, over 100 years since we listened to Emile Berliner’s platters that matter, we’re still enamored with records. We’ve got stacks and stacks of wax and we need to listen to the vinyl we love so well. Good thing people are still making record players. Like this one.
America got its first taste of rock and roll in the 1950s, and skyrocket record sales followed. The portable turntable allowed for records to be spun practically anywhere. The Crosley Spinnerette Portable USB Turntable was designed with the classic 50s look in mind, but engineered with the most recent technology. Upon first look you may not realized how high tech this 50s style turntable is. The Crosley Spinnerette Portable USB Turntable is equipped with a USB connection compatible with PC or Mac and a portable audio outlet for your mp3 player. The Crosley Spinnerette Portable USB Turntable is sure to keep you rockin’ wherever and whenever you roam.
Product Specifications :
- A portable record player, with 50s charm
- Choose your color: Red or Blue
- Belt driven turntable mechanism
- Diamond stylus needle
- Manual return tone arm
- Plays 3 speeds – 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM
- Software suite for ripping and editing audio (Windows or Mac)
- Dynamic, full range speaker
- USB enabled
- Portable audio ready – Simply plug in your portable audio device
- ABS construction
- Durable aluminum grill
- AC power adapter included
- Dimensions: 16 x 4 x 10 inches
Available now HERE.