April 24, 2014
That *bleep* means your oven’s preheated
One of the fun things about using these R2-D2 measuring cups is that you get to play like you’re a Jawa. See, you found this droid, and in order to make it useful, you’re going to have to take it all apart. Utinni! But NOT with your ion blaster. Sorry. And we recommend an apron for the kitchen vs. those brown robes with the potentially flammable cuffs.
This set of R2-D2 Measuring Cups disassembles into 4 measuring cups plus 4 measuring spoons and reassembles in a snap (fortunately, it’s not as complicated as C-3PO). Each has its measurement written inside so you can’t forget what they are and handles on the back that don’t distract from R2′s aesthetic. The only problem we can foresee with these is that if you show somebody else your R2-D2 Measuring Cups, you may have to install a restraining bolt to keep them from wandering off.
- Set of measuring cups that look like R2-D2
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Body built from 4 measuring cups: 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1 cup
- Detachable utility arms turn into nested measuring spoons: 1/4, 1/2, 1 tsp, and 1/3 tbsp (bakers will see wut we did there)
- Dome is both 1/2 cup and 1 tbsp
- Materials: Food-grade ABS plastic (BPA-free)
- Dimensions: 6 1/2″ tall x 5″ across x 3 3/4″ deep
- Do not microwave
- Not dishwasher-safe
Available now HERE.