November 3, 2013
At 23 lbs., this speaker really isn’t portable, but we can imagine how it’d feel to arrive someplace with it in tow, and start setting up for your “gig.” Even better if it’s some corporate thing. Everybody’s eyeballs would get large when you unpacked this speaker with Marshall’s signature styling and plugged up the coiled 3.5 audio cable. They’d expect you to start breaking out in crunchy guitar riffs at any moment.
This Marshall Hanwell Hi-Fi Speaker aims to bring the classic rock Marshall concert experience to your living room. With room-filling sound, this speaker makes a memorable impression, and is a great tribute to Marshall on the occasion of their 50th anniversary.
- Speaker that looks like a tiny, classic amp brings Marshall’s classic rock sound and looks to your living room
- For folks who care more about quality sound than about losing the wires
- 6″ Long Throw HiFi Woofers (2X)
- Ferrofluid-Cooled HiFi Dome (2X)
- PWM Amplifier: 100W (Cool Running)
- Frequency Response: 35HZ-20KHZ +/-5DB
- Bass and Treble Tone Controls
- Max Output: 110DB SPL@1M
- Mains Input Voltage: 110-120VAC 50/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 200W
- 3.5mm input
- Includes coiled double-ended stereo cable with two 3.5mm plugs
- Materials: wooden cabinet clad in vinyl
- Branded with a numbered 50th Anniversary Edition commemorative badge
- Limited run of 10,000
- Analog controls for volume, bass and treble as well as a classic power switch
- Dimensions: 17.2″ wide x 7.6″ deep X 11.7″ tall
- Weight: 23 lbs.
Available now HERE for $600.