November 20, 2013
What’s your franchise-of-choice? Medal of Honor? Call of Duty? Arma? Battlefield? No matter which is your thing, if you’re a hardcore player of tactical shooters, you know how easy it is to get immersed in the game. Your knuckles are white after a big firefight. Your abs hurt from inadvertently ducking. In single-player mode, you find yourself trash talking NPCs.
Don’t let all that trash talk go to waste. Don the Comrad Gaming Helmet and be truly immersed in the experience. The Comrad features wireless speakers, so you’re not tied down. It has a detachable boom mic to catch all your cursing (and a microphone port if you have a mic you prefer). Your ears are uncovered, so you can hear what’s going on around you, as well as in the game. You can control the master game audio and the chat volume separately, as well as having a quick mute function, all from the helmet itself. Best of all, it works with your system today, whether you play on an Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, Wii, PC, or Mac.
- Fully-immersive FPS audio experience
- Perfect for the hardcore military FPS gaming addict (MoH, CoD, Arma, Battlefield, etc.)
- Wireless connectivity
- Compatible with Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U, Wii, PC, and Mac (Wii U and Wii game audio only)
- Also compatible with Oculus Rift when it comes out for those planning ahead
- Microphone port
- Xbox 360 Talkback cable port
- On helmet master audio volume, separate chat volume, mute button
- Batteries: Built-in rechargeable (mini USB charging cable included)
- Dimensions: external 11″ x 11″ x 7″, internal 10″ x 8″
- Chin strap, adjustable head strap
- Includes: helmet, 3 interchangeable camo covers (digital desert, forest, digital forest), detachable boom mic, 3.5mm jack to RCA audio cable connector, Xbox 360 Talkback cable, Mini USB Cable, wireless audio receiver
- Weight: 1.55 lbs
Available now HERE.