October 4, 2013
Packing is sometimes like Tetris, so it seems only appropriate that your suitcase should look like this classic handheld. Jeans go here, shoes go here, dress shirt goes… no, wait. That’s not going to close. Clear the screen, and let’s try again. Jacket goes here. A row of rolled-up pants. Won’t the socks tuck into that space between the shoes and the books? Now that’s what we’re talking about.
If you haven’t experienced hard side luggage since our inspiration was out, it’s a different creature now. It’s flexible, durable, and, best of all, lightweight. It keeps your stuff safe without breaking your back.
- Perfect traveling companion for fans of retro gaming
- Carry-on ease – fits in most overhead bins (be sure to check your particular airline’s requirements before hitting the airport)
- Aluminum, telescoping handle
- 3-digit TSA combination lock
- Two zippers for ease of access during flights
- Interior fully-lined with zippered divider and inside zippered pouch (12 1/2″ x 4 1/2″) for chargers (well, for anything, but that’s where we stuff all our cable craziness)
- Elastic straps to keep everything in place
- Four, 360 degree wheels for upright rolling in multiple directions
- Materials: ABS + PC (good impact and heat resistance), polyester lining
total linear inches – 45″
shell – 14″ x 20″ x 8 1/2″
inc. wheels – 14″ x 22 1/2″ x 8 1/2″
inside – 19 1/2″ x 13 1/2″
- Weight: 7 lbs.
Available now HERE for $69.99.