October 17, 2013
Business cards. The last thing you want people to do after you hand one to them is to throw it away. So it pays to make yours memorable. You can either do that with the cards themselves or with the presentation. You take care of the first, and we’ll take care of the second for you.
You see, when you whip out this shiny, sleek business card case, it’s bound to attract attention, just because all humans have a little bit of magpie in us. But it gets better, because once you’ve caught their attention, they’re likely to look at the details and see that you’re rocking an amazing business card case that might be what R2-D2 would look like if he were part of Daft Punk. We’ve got the memorable presentation covered for you. You take it from there.
- R2-D2 business card case
- Kotobukiya Japanese import – finally available in the U.S.
- Officially-licensed Lucasfilm merchandise
- Materials: stainless steel and zinc alloy
- Dimensions: outside – 2 1/2″ x 4″ x 1/2″, inside – 2 1/4″ x 3 3/5″
- Weight: 5 oz. (it has a nice heft to it)
- Ages 14+
Available now HERE for $29.99.