January 20, 2010
Fat Kids Presents… Aww Shit! It’s happening again! Australia’s Biggest Streetwear / Art / Skate / Design event just got a facelift and it s kicking off 12th March at The Hifi.
If you’re not aware of what happened throughout 2009, this is an opportunity to get familiar! Our one of a kind 2009 Simply Bread bimonthly series was a huge success! Each party brought capacity crowds and a whole lot of positive feedback. Our achievements included…
• Over $70,000 worth of exclusive products given to our fans.
• Simply Bread held the biggest sneaker/t-shirt competitions in Australia.
• Simply Bread had over 3,000 people attend our six events in 2009.
• Simply Bread gained amazing media attention in various media outlets.
Fast forward… 2010… Aww Shit! is a new series of events presented by the good folks at Fat Kids. The series will bring together independent minds within the creative industry, whilst allowing them to promote their talents in a unique environment.
This year Aww Shit! Brings a little change… Everyone likes a bit of change. It will operate as a seasonal event to work in line with the fashion industry. Each event will be themed towards the change of the weather season. For the Autumn Series, festivities include…
• FREE home made donuts
• Live Tattooing
• Live Street Art by Adnate
• $15,000 worth of giveaways
• Australia’s Biggest Sneaker/T-Shirt competition – $4,000 prize pack ($2,000 per winner)
• Live Video Gaming Competitions – Street Fighter IV “Fight Night”
• Melbourne’s best DJ’s B.two, Mugen, Ms Butt & 25th Hoodlum
• Fat Card Launch
Q. Is that all? A. Hell No! The official Aww Shit! Website will feature giveaways every week… that’s right… EVERY WEEK! T-shirts, skateboards, video games, headphones, socks (everyone needs socks), and a heap of other cool stuff.
If you’re feeling the idea… let me hear ya’ scream Awwww Shiiiiiiiiiiit!
Aww Shit! (Autumn Installment) 12th March (Friday) 2010 The Hifi: 125 Swanston St, Melbourne, 3000 VIC 10pm till late Pre sale $15 Door $20
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all press/media inquiries – or visit www.awwshit2010.com for more info.